Ladies Encouraging Empowering Network is all about encouraging, empowering and steering up your faith until you hold your covenant children in your hand.
The first phase of this vision focuses on the woman that has been trying to conceive but has faced some challenges.
The Lord has laid this on me to:
ENCOURAGE YOU TO STEER UP YOUR FAITH TO BRING FORTH
The Bible declares:
Genesis 1 v 28: God said….
28 God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it.
Deuteronomy 7 v 12 -14:
If you will pay attention to these laws and are careful to follow them, then the Lord your God will keep His covenant of love with you, as He swore to your forefathers. He will love you and bless thee and increase your numbers. He will bless the fruit of your womb, the crops of your land, your grain your new wine and oil, the calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks in the land that He swore to your forefathers to give you. You will be blessed more than any other people, none of your men or women shall be childless, nor any of your livestock without young.
This is the word of God to the Israelites, the Jews the chosen ones.
Remember that these promises are for us too as born again Christians, since we have been grafted into the main branch and we are children of Abraham!
Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree.”He redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit.Galatians 3 v 13 -14
This network will aim:
- to provide support helping you to stand on God’s word / promises concerning your covenant children / your seed;
- to signpost you to useful knowledge / information regarding trying to conceive and some of the issues you may encounter;
- to teach you how to put faith principles into action to help you conceive;
- to share my experience and strategies in managing and overcoming fear that may arise from trying to conceive and during pregnancy;
- to share prayer points to change and transform your life.
- to share testimonies of other women who have been through similar experiences but have overcome and now have their family complete!
How we achieve our objectives?
- Openness and honesty;
- Demonstrate respect for each other;
- We can all contribute to the blogs by adding your comments; and
- I will share personal experiences and others are welcome to do so if you are up to it.
You may be wondering – I am not a Christian and I don’t know how this works but I’m tired and emotionally drained.
All I can say to you is to come on a journey with God by committing your life to Jesus Christ and your life will never remain the same ever again.
Jesus Christ is first and foremost a SAVIOUR and he wants to build a relationship with you and when you build this relationship with him you will be a changed person.
If God did it for us, He can do it for you!!
He is no respecter of persons.
Just have faith in Him,
Jesus Christ is a Miracle Worker!